Thursday, August 12, 2010

Preserving The Flavor of Summer

A couple of shots showing the sweet Summery goodness!

Kim and I have been making all sorts of jam in recent months but I think this one might take the "prize". It's a peach, corn and bourbon mix that smells as beautiful as it looks.

On top of that we made it to a heart-warming music mix of awesome Country music. here's the mix:
1. Midnight Special - Louvin Brothers
2. Going To California - Bill Jorgenson
3. Blue Bayou - The Cox Family
4. Honky Tonk Man - Dwight Yoakum
5. I'll Go Stepping Too - Flatt and Scruggs
6. You Belong To Me - Patsy Cline
7. Mountain Dew - Ralph Stanley II
8. We'll Sweep Out The Ashes - Gram Parsons
9. San Antonio Rose - Bob Willis
10. Burn Your Playhouse Down - George Jones

Now that is SWEET music! I think it must be helping the jam set properly! How I ever came to LOVE classic Country so very, very, very much is beyond me. I'm just glad that the bug bit me a few decades ago. It rings some deep chord in my soul leaves me rocking back and forth with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment