Monday, August 9, 2010

Lidsville-KNIT AND DESTROY!

A few close ups of some of my knitted hats.
I call this one, "The Dark Knight"
A view from the top.

Here's all 4 of the caps I have done right now. I'm working on a new one made of yarn composed from seaweed and silk!

I started knitting this summer as my wife was so into it. She seemed to really be enjoying the relaxing and meditative aspects of it so I thought I'd give it a try. Let's just say that art/craft addictions set in quickly! I'm so impressed with the quality and beauty of all of the hand-spun and dyed Yarn available. Although I'd like to try other projects I'm happy making caps right now. If you're interested in having one, let me know! If you'd like one you see or if you'd rather pick out your own yarn and have me make it, it's all good! KNIT AND DESTROY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment